Sunday, August 2, 2009

Impromptu Post: Another Pokey Wire =[

Just got back from the bathroom after putting Anbesol on a sore in my mouth. I originally thought upon discovering it today that it was an irritation from something I ate (I ate at Red Robin today) but after looking in the mirror, I found out that I got yet another pokey wire on the left (your right) side of my mouth on my top teeth way in the back (so basically the side opposite to where I'd gotten my last sore/pokey wire). I'm not sure how it even got there; probably from the teeth shifting since I've been told through the Metal Mouth Forum at archwired.com that as the teeth shift (and the way that the teeth shift) the wire can shift as well, sometimes to outside of the molar band, causing cheek sores, which is my predicament right now it seems. My bite has been changing and my teeth have been moving back a little, which is probably what caused it.

Whatever the reason though, I'm back to doing the "wax by day, Anbesol/Advil by night" routine until my next appointment on Wednesday, which isn't far from now thank God =]. I just hope that my sore won't get worse before then. The pokey wire is much smaller than the wire that was giving me problems the first time but it's still a pain in the ass, especially since I thought that what I went through would only happen once.

Anyway I'm heading to bed now so I'll write back after my appointment on Wednesday. I know I'm getting a wire change on the bottom but idk about the top so Dino may just trim off the extra wire and not change the top one at all but we'll see. He never gives out a lot of info lol.

Till Wednesday guys! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment