Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Braces: Week 5: July 28th, 2009

Finally hit the five-week mark with my braces and things are still improving greatly. This week more than any other week I have noticed changes in my bite. My "overbite" is beginning to look more like a "normal" bite. When I smile now, my front teeth evenly meet with my bottom teeth (and I can feel it too, which is kind of weird lol) and my grin itself is also much wider than it was pre-braces. My grin used to be small and awkward looking but now my smile is much bigger and looks much more natural, which makes it all the more fun to smile for pictures =].

As for the rest of my teeth, they are moving as well. I'm especially impressed with my trouble tooth; the gap is beginning to close and the tooth is beginning to look like a normal tooth. The other two teeth on the other side are also looking normal too; unless you get really close, you can't even tell that those teeth were even "gappy" at one point. I'm just so thrilled with the progress that has been made and what is yet to come. Next week it's going to be six weeks! I can hardly believe it :O!

Next week, because my next adjustment is set for Wednesday (remember, I did it this way so that I wouldn't have to go on Tuesday, my birthday?), I won't be blogging on Tuesday and will just be waiting until Wednesday to write up my next update. Things will get back to normal the following week, with an entry on that Tuesday =].

Until next week, bye! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment