Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Braces: Week 4 (one month!!): July 21st, 2009

So it's my 4th week with braces and, even more exciting, today is my one month mark! Bloggers, I've now made it through a whole month with braces! This is soooo exciting =]. Also, my teeth have shown remarkable movement (which I'd like to show you all through pictures but I still don't have the technology to do so =[), especially on my top teeth. The gap below my trouble tooth is slowly but surely beginning to close and my other two teeth on the other side of my front teeth are almost completely closed; the gap there is almost nonexistent when I look in a mirror from far away. Speaking of far away, I'm really liking the baby blue ligs on my teeth that I wrote you all about last week. The brightness to them that I blogged about has finally died down and now when I look at myself from far away, you kind of have to do a double take and wonder if I actually have braces on or not (at least until I get closer to the mirror lol), which is great because this means other people won't notice them from far away either. I think I'm going to stick with this color until the end of my treatment; school starts a little over a month away and I don't want to head into my first class with dark colored ligs. If anyone who's reading this has experience with braces colors and have any suggestions on what other lighter colors are available and what I should use next, comment and give me your suggestions! =] ♥ If not, I'm just going to stick with the baby blue =].

Until next week bloggers! Oh, and totally defying what I said in my first entry, I'm debating, yes I said it, debating on making a second blog on here that's kind of a fun blog that will keep you all up-to-date on my life, minus braces. But I'm not totally/completely sure if I'm going to yet, I already have a journal going on my LiveJournal and am attempting to get another one started on the beta journaling site Dreamwidth. So blogging here as well is a maybe and it might not turn into anything at all, but we'll see ;].

Have a good week all! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment